Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday Post

So here goes my second post of my new blog for Divine Jewelry.

First let me introduce myself.....My name is Michelle and I'm a certified medical assistant by day and a jewelry designer/maker by night.  I started getting back into jewelry around November 2010.  I decided that I could make jewelry instead of buying it and i could share my love with the Etsy community.  So far I have passed my first goal of my shop, have 5 buyers before 2011.  I'm currently at 14 sales.  I can't believe it!  I hope to reach 50 by the end of the year. 


 I spent most of my evening last night starting this blog, updating facebook, flickr and starting a twitter account.  My goal for all of this is to get more people into my Etsy shop.  I believe that hard work ends with good results.

I had put up my coin earring for sale and in less than 24 hours they sold.  I love it when this happens.  I know that I have made something that some one was looking for.


So if you have looked at my shop, let me know what you think.  Also any thoughts or things that I may should try to sale or make?

Have a great day everyone, its Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment