Thursday, March 24, 2011

BROWN BUTTER SWEET FEATURED SELLERS

BEWARE these items LOOK SO GOOD and now HUNGRY LOL!


How long have you been an etsy seller?


I'm brand new to Etsy, I've only been operational for a week, but registered about a month ago.

I opened my shop March 10, 2011.



What inspires you to make your items you sell?

My inspiration is that I love food, and cooking and baking is a stress reliever for me. I have a food centered blog, and my readers were always gushing over some of my dishes, and when I posted brownies and blondies on my blog I got a few "requests" from my friends for them. I figured if they looked that good on the blog, maybe I should sell them...and the prospect of extra cash wouldn't hurt, since I'm an avid traveler.



Were would you like your shop to be in 1 year?

I would like for my shop to be fairly popular and receiving several orders a week in a year. I'm aware that progress is a slow process though, lol



What are the 5 things you can't live without?

5 things I can't live without...I'll try not to make them all about food.

1. Bacon (it is the center of my culinary world)

2. Butter. It's the foundation of my Etsy shop offerings. And it's food version of love. Just ask Paula Deen

3. My blackberry. Because without Google maps, I would never find my way around anywhere

4. Cheese. I keep at least three types of cheese

5. DVR I'm a TV junkie ,with not enough time to watch it all, and I live for my Oprah dvr marathons on Sundays


Any current specials?

Currently, I'm offering a 15% discount on your first order for anyone who adds my shop to their favorites.



Brown Butter Brownies

Cinnamon Chip Bourbon Blondies

Vanilla Bourbon Blondies

Wrapped and Ready to Give .....PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment