Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Thinking...Many thoughts and ideas

So today is another snow day in the Pacific Northwest.  I'm currenlty working and blogging at the same time.  I was thinking about starting on my rosary project tonight. I recieved my gold and silver pieces for these from fire mountain gems.  The hardest part is trying to pick out what kind of beads I want to use.  I"m looking for something special and i'm still looking for just the right kind of beads.  I hope to find something soon so that I can get these up before easter.

I was excited to get on etsy this morning. I have my first customer that is requesing special items. I"m making and old fashing type necklace with earrings with swarvoski crystals.  I love working one on one with buyers.  I hope that this will bring in more special business like this buyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment