Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fire Mountain Gems

Fire Mountain Gems and Beads has partnered with Pantone, the world's color authority, to provide their expert color forecasts. The PANTONE® Fall/Winter 2011-2012 color trends are below.

PANTONE Fall and Winter 2011 Colors


I receive daily emails from Fire Mountain Gems.  I love receiving there catalogs in the mail.  My husband always tries to hide them from me because he knows I'll spend hours looking at them and dog earring pages.

I'm thinking about using some of these colors in my upcoming items that I will feature in my shop.
I have looked over the fire mountain gems web site and always finds tons of inspiration and must haves.

check out the new colors, which one are your favorites?

These are the colors that I love from  the Fall and Winter 2011 Colors
1. Dazzling Blue
2. Hyacinth Violet
3. Red mahogany
4. Aurora Red
5. Wind Chime
6. Persian Red
7. Pale Red
8. Plum Wine
9. Turkish Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment