Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday

The day for me to relax and get ready for my crazy work week a head.  Not only do I work during the week but I try to make several new items a week.  This weekend I have been working on my sister's upcoming baby shower.   This is the first time in my life that I'm going to be a aunt.  I'm so excited.


We are going for a jungle theme baby shower.  It's been fun since we are doing "king of the jungle".  I have found some great things on etsy and through some great online stores.  I'm going to  be sending out invitations this week.

http://www.partypail.com/king-of-the-jungle-baby-shower.html




Now that it's getting closer I can start working on my etsy shop.


I have taken new pictures of some of my items in the sun light that we had this weekend.  Living in the Pacific Northwest right now there is not much sun.  Most of the time I have to take my pictures after work when it's dark outside.

I hope that everyone has a great week!!


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment