Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I found myself at work again monday morning.  I was busy working in the call center at the medical office i work at.  This is not normally my job and I hate sitting in a chair all day, only being able to move to go to the bathroom and lunch breaks.  While I was on my one million call my mind started to wonder.  I found myself clicking on the internet and going to cnn.com.  I don't have a tv and don't get the daily newspaper.  I love cnn.com and I tend to check it on a daily basis.  While looking around I came along an article called PennyChic.  I don't know if you have ever been to her blog or not.  She only shops for clothes and acessories at Walmart.  I do have to say her outfits are very put together and i was suprised to see them. 

Check out this website and let me know what you think!

http://pennychic.com/about

No comments:

Post a Comment